Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
- -2 courses
- -Domestic insurance
- -Housing fee (Find more details here)
- -Airport pickup service
- -Administration & miscellaneous charge
- -Basic Registration Fee
- XAirplane ticket to/from Japan
- XCommuting cost
- XLiving expense
- XInternational insurance
- XCredit card transaction fee
- XField trip organized by each course / faculty
Excluding housing fees.
All other conditions / services are the same as Plan A.
Optional Japanese Courses
Either one of the following skill-based subject classes can be taken optional during the Summer Session.
- ■Talk in Japanese Ⅰ
- ■Talk in Japanese Ⅱ
- ■Talk in Japanese Ⅲ
- ●A Basic Registration Fee is included in both Plan A and B Tuition.
- ●If you have chosen Plan B, please arrange for accommodation on your own.
- ●Plan B has been set up under the presumption that you will be staying at a home of your family/friends which is within commuting distance. All accommodation in Tokyo are expected to be nearly full during the summer session due to the Tokyo Olympics. It is highly recommended that those without such accommodation should choose Plan A.
- ●Since accommodation for Plan A has already been arranged for the Summer Session, students that choose Plan A may have priority during the screening process.
The tuition and fees must be paid in full after admission is confirmed no later than April 25, 2021 by credit card ONLY.
Credit card transaction fee should be paid by an applicant.
Find more details here.
As a rule, we do not refund tuition and fees once payment has been completed. However, students who drop their program due to unavoidable reasons before the start of the Session will be charged JPY 25,000 for cancellation. Other remaining tuition and fees besides housing fee will be refunded. Please note that housing fee is not refundable once payment is made. Administrative fee (credit card fee) and transaction fees or any other handling charges occurred are the applicant's responsibility.